Question
Posted by: JDV | 2012/09/04

Could I be pregnant

Hi There

I have really weird symptomes and not sure what causing it. The past 2 and 1/2 weeks I have terrible headaces, dizziness and the past 3 days I feel very tired here by 3 pm in the afternoon. I still did get my period even thought it was very different than normal, 3 spotting days, 2 normal days and then it was finished. Normally I get 5 normal days. I did take a pregnancy test at home after 1 week and 1/2 but it was negative. We are trying to concieve, but not sure if I could be pregnant as the test was negative but I still have the dizziness and headaces everyday.

I havent changed my eating patterns either and I do take a multi vitamin in teh morning.

Any idea?

It is unlikely that you are pregnant if the test was neagtive. Your symptoms are non-specific and could be due to anyhting from stress to a viral infection.

2
Posted by: Annie | 2012/09/07

If you think you can be pregnant  do a blood test.
I am now pregnant for the 3rd time and a urine test has never been positive. Always relied on blood test.

Reply to Annie