Question
Posted by: Mimi | 2012/08/22

Could i be pregnant

Hi, my partner swore he did not ejaculate inside during an unprotected sex, but i felt bloated after a week or so and i thought i was pregnant. I took a home pregnancy test, it came out negative, but i still felt bloated. Now i missed my periods, was suppose to have them in the week of 11 August, i saw a GP who did a blood test, which came out negative also. i still didnt see my periods yet, i still feel bloated and now my nipples are tender, i am confused and worried. Can it be that i am pregnant?

Please help!

If the blood test was negative then you are not pregnant. See your doctor to find out why you have missed a period. Perhaps you have a cyst.

2

Posted by: Lily | 2012/08/22

Hi Mimi
Im no expert but im sure that if you were pregnant the blood test would have picked it up. How longer after the " supposed conception"  did you take the blood test?

Maybe go back to your GP and explain the situation to him? Maybe he could run another test?

But in all liklihood, it sounds like your not pregnant seeing as both the HPT and the blood test are negative.

Hope you get the result you want :) Good luck huni.

Reply to Lily