Question
Posted by: Vee | 2012/07/23

Could I be pregnant

I had unprotected sex with my husband on about the 7th day of my period. The next day I started suffering with cramps and naseau and felt " funny"  with no appetite.
Is it possible that I am pregnant?

No it would be too soon to be pregnant.

3

No it would be too soon to be pregnant.

Posted by: Cindy | 2012/07/24

Dit is die afgelope 2 maande wat ek baie min mentrieer en die maand is dit baie bruin en amper geen bloeding? Wat kan dit wees en moet ek ''n dokter nader?

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Annie | 2012/07/24

It is possible. But not probable.
With my first pregnancy I knew the morning after we had sex. My tummy felt different and nausea started later that day.... however this was around ovulation.

A friend of mine had sex on the last day of her period and then her husband went away for two weeks. She realised she was pregnant before seeing him again.

Reply to Annie