Question
Posted by: Sammy123 | 2012/05/08

Could I be pregnant

Hi there.

I''m not new to being pregnant or having kids and maybe that''s why I''m so confused. I''ve got two kids, had no problems with pregmancies, fell pregnant last year for third time but lost the baby and don''t know why.
Hubby and I desperately want our third and final baby.
My date of last known period was 13 April it started and we had sex on 27 April on the highest day of ovulation.
Last week Tuesday I felt the most excruciating pains in my lower back only on one side, Wednesday it was a bit better then this whole weekend that just passed noticed that my lower back was so sore on one side and even my ovaries on that side. I have been eating almost triple than what I usually eAt and always feeling hungry and my boobs were in the most excruciating pain as well and I got really bad hot flushes. I know it''s very early but I''ve been pregnant before and was almost certain I was pregnant.
Yesterday I was extremely light headed and nauseous and now today I''m just very bloated by my ovaries and light headed, my boobs are slightly sensitive but feels more like pms now compared to how I felt last week.
I know I could test Friday and know for sure if I''m pregnant but my question is it possible for boobs to feel sore then okay etc during early pregnancy as I don''t see much change in the growth in my boobs but the way I felt last week was very different to the average pms but now I feel like its more pms.
I usually only start with pms symptoms 3-5 days before my period so to feel all this last week was very weird.

Could I be pregnant or could I just have hormonal problems or imbalance , still feels like spilling pain on the one side of my ovaries

It is really too early for pregnancy symptoms, so it is more likely that there is something else going on.

2

Posted by: Annie | 2012/05/09

I think its possible that you can be pregnant.
My breasts were more tender before AF was due than after.... I am about 8 weeks pregnant now.
I also have this funny pain in my sides. Luckily I''ll see my gyne on Monday to confirm all is fine.

Trust your gut!!

Holding thumbs for you!

Reply to Annie