Posted by: Nickym | 2012-02-15

Could i be pregnant?

My period is usually 4-5 days long. My period was on the 23rd January and my next period is due 27th of February. Had unprotected sex on the 11th and 12th (more than once those 2 days) only found out afterwards according to ovulation calculator on internet that I ovulated on the 11 February.
we had some alcohol in our system and my bf said he thinks he squirt a bit inside of me and cause of the alcohol intake we kept on fooling around. He usually wash off after he comes but did not this time, he did not get up if you know what I mean (I was sitting on top of him and his sperm was all over –  sorry if tmi) I am not on any contraceptives, been off it for 1 year already. Is there a chance that I could get pregnant?

Yes, there is a chance but I suggest that you wait until you have missed your period, before taking a pregnancy tests.