Question
Posted by: Patricia | 2011-09-07

Could I be pregnant??

I am using a petogen contraceptive injection, I missed my date on 22 Aug 2011 and I had uproctected sex. I went to the clinic to get the injection on 29 Aug 2011.

Could I be pregnant?

please post your query on the gynae forum, they will be in the best position to assist you further.

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-09-08

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: PP | 2011-09-07

The possibility of you being pregnant are very slim.
You missed it by only a week and when counting the 3 months they estimate the time that you will need to inject again. It can''t be the exact date. Missing a week will not make you pregnant.

But if you don''t want to be stressed out and anxious I suggest you try to go on the date they have set for you....

Like M says petogen takes a long time to work out of your system.

Reply to PP
Posted by: M | 2011-09-07

No i don''t think you are pregnant, petogen usually takes up for a year to work out your system.

Reply to M
Posted by: Chris | 2011-09-07

Too late my dear, the bread is in the oven, good luck.

Reply to Chris