Posted by: Butterfly | 2011-05-20

Could i be pregnant?

I didn''t ovulate this month,as i usually do, as i have worked out when i will be ovulating.I am on Minerva at the moment.
Since last week, have had cramp like pains in my tummy, went to the doc yesterday, she says it could be my colon, but if i am not better by Mon, i must go for a ultra sound.
Besides the cramps, i am tired all the time, breasts a bit tender, but do not have morning sickness and moody.
Have never felt like this, my period is due next week.

It is unlikely that you are pregnant if you have been taking the Minerva the correct way. If you however, think that you are pregnant, ask your doctor for a blood test to exclude pregnancy.