Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2011/02/28

Could I be pregnant?

My cycle is usually about 25-28 days in length and this month on day 25 I had some spotting but then (what I had thought was) my period just stopped (this was Saturday 20 Feb). It hasn''t started again and I''m now at day 33. This hasn''t happened before, as far as I can remember. Could I be pregnant? Oh- I''m 25 years old and in good health.

Hallo Unsure
If you haven't used any contraceptive, and you think you may be pregnant, it may be better to have a pregnancy test done to exclude pregnancy. Light or missed periods can also be caused by stress, dieting or hormone imbalances.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/28

Hallo Unsure