Question
Posted by: TDP | 2010/09/09

Could I be pregnant?

I have been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms, but I had a negative pregnancy test result.

The symptoms are fatigue, nausea, cramping, back ache, headaches, and sensitive breasts.

My monthly cycle isn''t due until Sunday? Could I be pregnant?

Pregancy symptoms don't start so soon.

3

Pregancy symptoms don't start so soon.

Posted by: TDP | 2010/09/09

It''s so frustrating!! And I''m not the most patient person! I so hope that I do get a positive. Thanx.

Reply to TDP
Posted by: me2 | 2010/09/09

we r in the same boat dear, i even went to the doctor and the results were negative, i''ll wait till month end and c what''s going on really, best thing is to check with ur doc.

Reply to me2