Question
Posted by: Jules | 2010/08/02

Could i be pregnant

Don''t want to sound stupid, had sex a week before my period in June, got my periods in July and should have had it again but nothing. Is there a chance that i could be pregnant? When is a womans fertile period, i always thought it was after her period? I really don''t want to have a baby and i know i should have used a condom but just got carried away. Btw i get my periods every 21 days

Your fertile period should be about a week after your period. If you have missed a period, pregnancy is always a possibility, so do a pregnancy test.

2

Ovulation takes place after your periods, in the middle of your cycle(1st day of menstration being day 1 of your cycle)
It is highly unlikely that you will be pregnent from having sex a week before your period. And you should also worry about HIV if you have unprotected sex.