Question
Posted by: Refilwe | 2010-04-06

COULD I BE PREGNANT????

My breast''s were tender for about a month or so then I had a two day period of which I always have one for 4-5 days and now the are sounds and movement in my stomach especially after eating and when I am laying down......could I be pregnant?

It is possible. Do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-09

It is possible. Do a pregnancy test.

Posted by: C | 2010-04-08

What sounds are you hearing in your stomach? You definately wont be feeling anything till about 17 weeks or so if you are pregnant, and as for the hearing, this is so confusing. You dont hear anything from your tummy when you are pregnant. Are you sure it is not indigestion?

Reply to C