Question
Posted by: PRUDY | 2010-02-19

could I be pregnant?

I stopped the pill end of december, no period in Jan, it started on the 1st of Feb and lasted for 3 days. I had unprotected sex on the 5th of Feb. I keep getting the sensation to pee but dont actaully pee. Could I have fallen pregnant? when can i take a hpt?

It is unlikely that you are pregnant as you had sex far away from your ovulation time. Perhaps you have a bladder infection. You can only test around March 3rd.

2
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

If you think you are pregnant you can wait for the next missed period and then do a hpt. Otherwise, just give your body a bit of time to adjust to the changes - it takes about three months

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-19