Question
Posted by: occasional | 2009/12/09

could i be pregnant?

I had really excessive discharge recently for about three days. It was odourless and clear and pretty thin too. Tthen it stopped abruptly without any medications. My mouth' s been bitter but I don' t have a fever. Now I am spotting slightly, dark brown blood. My breasts are also fuller and I feel slightly bloated. I know I am not the vomiting kind as I had a miscarriage last year and it was not one of my symptoms.

Could I be pregnant? I don' t want to take any tests as I am not yet sure what I' d like the outcome to be.

Unless you have missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely You don't say where in your cycle you are, but these could all be signs of ovulation.

3

You can do a home pregnancy test once you' ve missed a period

Posted by: Nini | 2009/12/09

When was your last mentrual cycle, and how long are your cycles normally? Your symptoms are similar to early pregnancy. however can also be mistaken for a period - however if you are late for your period then you should be able to test already!

Reply to Nini