Question
Posted by: Ange | 2009-10-09

Could I be pregnant?

I' m 27 &  been TTC since May. My cycle is usually 28 days but last month my period was 3 days late. This month my period was due on Fri 2/10. I thought that it could be 3 days late again, but so far nothing. I did a HPT this morning but it was negative. Should I go see my doctor or just wait bit longer for my period?
All this waiting is driving me crazy!!!

I agree with Janine.

2
Posted by: Ange | 2009-10-15

Went to see my dr on monday &  did a blood test that came back negative. Got my period this morning...guess we' ll have to keep trying.

Thanks for the replies though :)

Reply to Ange
Posted by: Janine | 2009-10-09

you are now 7 days late, go for a blood test. It' s the most accurate way to confirm pregnancy. Sometimes even a pregnancy test wont pick it up, even if you are pregnant. So the safest guarantee would be a blood test, and the results take 2 hours only! Good luck honey, let us know...

Reply to Janine