Question
Posted by: SUE | 2009-07-23

COULD I BE PREGNANT?

Hi, I stopped taking the pill 9 months ago. My period went away for 3 months after which it was normal for two months.

I decided to go back onto contraceptive and is currently on Minerva. My period didn' t show so I started in the silver section. I' ve been taking it for 2 weeks now and my period started today. I' m only supposed to start in 10 days when I' m in the silver section. Is this due to my hormones, from being off the pill for so long?

I did a home pregnancy test, 3 weeks before I took my first pill, but it is possible that I could have fallen pregnant after that.

Should I be worried? Can I be pregnant or is it just my hormones? Should I stay on the pill or leave it?

It is likely to be hormonal. Persist with the Pill. It should regulate.