Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/29

Could I be pregnant

Hi Doc n all

I have a 3 yr boy and would like to have another one, we have been trying for a while now, I recently noticed the folowwing with my body: 1st today is the 29/04 i have not seen my periods, my breast are tender to touch, i have slight heacaches and also feel nausesous not much though, I also have cramps in my tummy like PMS, did a home test last week it was negative.

You don't say when your period was due. You may have tested too early/.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/30

Actually Doc , I did another (test)one this morning and it came out positive, i was so happy..