Question
Posted by: GUESS | 2009-04-23

COULD I BE PREGNANT

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A BABYFOR A WHILE NOW-MY HUSBANDS SPERM COUNT IS ALMOST 1/2 THAN NORMAL- I WAS DUE TO COME ON LAST WEEK AND IS ALREADY 3-5 DAYS LATE-WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF ME BEING PREGNANT-ALSO I ONLY BEEN FEELING A BIT BLOATED AND LIKE MY CYCLE IS DUE TO COME ON FROM LAST WEEK- BUT NOTHING YET...I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY GYNAE ON SATURDAY-AND HAVENT METIONED ANYTHING TO MY HUSBAND AS YET CAUSE I DONT WANT TO FALSE ALARM HIM...

The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

1

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A BABYFOR A WHILE NOW-MY HUSBANDS SPERM COUNT IS ALMOST 1/2 THAN NORMAL- I WAS DUE TO COME ON LAST WEEK AND IS ALREADY 3-5 DAYS LATE-WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF ME BEING PREGNANT-ALSO I ONLY BEEN FEELING A BIT BLOATED AND LIKE MY CYCLE IS DUE TO COME ON FROM LAST WEEK- BUT NOTHING YET...I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY GYNAE ON SATURDAY-AND HAVENT METIONED ANYTHING TO MY HUSBAND AS YET CAUSE I DONT WANT TO FALSE ALARM HIM