Question
Posted by: Gemini | 2009-04-07

Could I be pregnant

I had a miscarriage last year in August. Since then I had a 30 day cycle. We are now trying to concieve but last the last time we had intercouse during my ovulation, a few days after that I had terrible pains in my tubes. It went away and now for a couple of days I had light pains again. I started to get the feeling of my mensturation coming. I had to begin yesterday, but up to now there is nothing. Only a little bit of brown discharge this morning. But I still have the feeling of menstruation. Is there a chance that I might be pregnant?

It sounds more like your period about to start.

2
Posted by: gemini | 2009-04-07

hi there. I will eventually but if it is so, I think its still ver early and I dont want high hopes for nothing. I will maybe do a test later in the week. Thanks for reply

Reply to gemini
Posted by: d | 2009-04-07

Why don' t you do home preg test-good luck

Reply to d