Posted by: Montle GP | 2009-04-06

Could I be pregnant

Thanks Doctor for your response.

As per my previouse posting below on which the Doctor said it could be Ovul. Bleeding.

I would like to know when does ovulating bleeding occur? is it before/during/after ovulating. I' ve been tracking my ovulation time which showed to be positive on the 26 March.

please assist.

Subject: Could I be pregnant
Posted by: Montle GP

I don'  t understand what'  s happening. I have a normal cycle of 25 - 27 on my period. I'  ve been off the pill since November 2008 and we are trying to conceive. I had my last period on 18 March and I'  m expecting my next period around 12 April but I'  ve been spotting from 01 April for about 3 days now It started very light and brownish but this morning I had a bit of a flow but still brownish.

I thought it was implantation for the past 2 days but this morning I thought it was my period to my surprise it has now stopped almost completely. We had unprotected intercourse almost everyday since the end of my March period.

I also exeperinced abdominal pains for the past 6 days no any other symptoms.

please help.
Date: 3/4/2009

Posted by: Gynaedoc
It may be ovulation bleeding as it fits with this time.

Date: 5/4/2009

It occurs around that time, sometimes slightly before, often after.