Posted by: Montle GP | 2009-04-03

Could I be pregnant

I don' t understand what' s happening. I have a normal cycle of 25 - 27 on my period. I' ve been off the pill since November 2008 and we are trying to conceive. I had my last period on 18 March and I' m expecting my next period around 12 April but I' ve been spotting from 01 April for about 3 days now  It started very light and brownish but this morning I had a bit of a flow but still brownish.

I thought it was implantation for the past 2 days but this morning I thought it was my period  to my surprise it has now stopped almost completely. We had unprotected intercourse almost everyday since the end of my March period.

I also exeperinced abdominal pains for the past 6 days  no any other symptoms.

please help.

It may be ovulation bleeding as it fits with this time.