Question
Posted by: Jolla | 2009/02/12

Could i be pregnant ?

Usually i have my periods after 28 days.But now my problem is that I had unprotected sex nine weeks ago, and took morning after pills almost 48 hours later,after a period of 3 weeks i experienced bwoen discharge and thought my periods would come,but they did not. I have not experienced any periods after that, Could it still be the after effects of the morning after or is it it possible for me to get prgnant having taken a morning after?

You may be pregnant. DO a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: FTM | 2009/02/13

The morning after pill does mess up your cycle somewhat but rather do a test to be sure...

Good luck!

27W1D

Reply to FTM