Posted by: Hoping | 2009-01-30

Could I be pregnant

Hubby and I went to Canada in December. Had normal period 3/12/08 - 8/12/08 left for Canada 15/12/08. Returned to SA 7/01/09 and still had no period. 19/01/09 - 22/01/09 experienced very light spotting not even enough to use a tampon actualy more like bloody/brownie jelly when wiping. Could I be pregnant or did the dramatic climate changes effect me. We have been trying to have a baby for a while now but nothing. I did do a HPT 2 days before the spotting started and was negative. Please help.

It does not sound like you are pregnant. Stress, changes in environment, etc can affect periods.

Posted by: Kayla | 2009-02-02

I had sex with my fiance a day before my period, my period only lasted 2 days and it normally lasts 5 days. The period was normal flow, but it was shortter than usual. I never ever missed a period or had period lasting 2 days only. I started having sex for the first time 2 months ago. I did a pregnancy test a day after period, it was negative. Could I be pregnant?

Reply to Kayla