Question
Posted by: nervous | 2009/01/26

could i be pregnant?

Good Morning,

I was on the pill for a few years and i stopped taking it at the start of November. I got my period on the 25th of December and had unprotected sex on the 3rd of January. My next expected period was the 22nd of January and i still dont have it. How can i be pregnant if my fertile period is only from the 5th to the 8th?
Maybe i am late because my body is re-adjusting after not taking the pill for so long?

I did a pregnancy test on Saturday afternoon and it was negative.

Please help shed some light.

It is probably your body adjusting to being off the Pill, but repeat the pregnancy test in a week if you have n ot had a period.

3
Posted by: nervous | 2009/01/27

I JUST GOT MY BLOOD TEST RESULTS BACK AND I AM PREGNANT!!! NOT SURE HOW FAR THOUGH!

Reply to nervous
Posted by: jeanni | 2009/01/26

I think you tested too early, I had my periods from 15-18 dec and tested on the 08th but it was negative. I again tested on 21st and it came positive, I am so happy.

Reply to jeanni
Posted by: FTM | 2009/01/26

Hi there,

think you might have tested a little early... wait and do another one otherwise your best bet is a blood test... :o)

Good luck,

24W4D

Reply to FTM