Posted by: Mpucu | 2009-01-18

Could I be pregnant

1st day of my last period was on Dec 24. Around 6 &  7 Jan we had unprotected. On the 9th Jan I had " spotting" . Since the 12th Jan, my breasts have been a little tender to touch and Iv been experiencing headaches and back pain. I also feel a little tired and sometimes overwhelmed by the smell of food. What are the chances we are pregnant?

You had sex at your fertile time, so pregnancy is possible. You will have to see if your period comes when expected.

Posted by: Mpucu | 2009-01-22

My periods are here. Trying it has been so frustrating. I will consult a gyenie. Tx 4 ur support

Reply to Mpucu
Posted by: ema | 2009-01-18

hi, theres a slight chance of being pregnant, to me you are having symptons too early to conception, and early in pregnancy, get a cheap pregnancy test from boots, that shopuld give u your answer. Good luck.

Reply to ema