Posted by: mandie | 2008-12-02

could i be pregnant

i have a nine month old baby and i have been on the pill for 4 months, i only had my period one month after giving birth. i dont usually have periods when i am breast feeding. one of my breasts has been sensitive for the past week, i also have cravings and feel sleepy. is it possible for one to get pregnant while breast feeding without having periods?

I presume that you are on Microval. Many women do not have periods while using this. As it is not as safe as the combined Pill, pregnancy is possible though.

Posted by: FTM | 2008-12-03

Hi there,

I' m not completely sure but I have read that you could fall pregnant whilst breast feeding, to be sure, do a test...

Good luck!

Reply to FTM