Posted by: zoe | 2008-11-24

could I be pregnant

I did not get my period this month, I am not sure what is happening, I am scared to do a pregnancy test, I have an ectopic in 2006 and a miscarriage 8months after that, I dont want to get my hopes high, I think I' m just going to wait and see if next month my period will come, my last period were on the 16 to 22 October. Is it too early to tell, I just don' t want to be disappointed

If you are pregnant, a pregnancy test would be positive now.

Posted by: zoe | 2008-12-04

Hi guys, well I waited and did the test again and it came back positive, I might have done wrong the first time, I am so excited, Doc pls advise is there any concern since I' v had and ectopic and miscarriage before, must I go see my doctor before spreding the news to friends and family, my husband is so excited, my bump is getting bigger and my boobs too. The HPT can be trusted right?

Reply to zoe
Posted by: zoe | 2008-11-26

Well, I am not pregnant, I did the test and it showed negative, still no periods though, please advise what to do, could I be going for another ectopic???????

Reply to zoe
Posted by: zoe | 2008-11-25

Thanks Elbee, will get it today, I have headaches and I had this morning sickness kind of symptom and always sleepy. Will let you know

Reply to zoe
Posted by: Elbee | 2008-11-24

Hi Zoe

I know the feeling but you might be pregnant. I had my last period around the same times as you. The 19th of Oct to be exact. I also had a miscarriage last year and were scared as well. I did a HPT on saturday and it was positive. I will be going to the doc tomorrow to make sure. I am also keeping it quite because I am afraid for dissappointment. Do that test, it will give u peace of mind.

Reply to Elbee