Question
Posted by: Sans2008 | 2008/09/05

Could I be pregnant?

Acouple of months ago my partner and I had a condom break while he was ejaculating, I went and got morning after pill the very next mornig. Took them religiously and my period came late that month. After I got my period I started with Depo.I am now experiencing nausea and sometimes vomiting, can' t take certain food smells and tender boobs. Is it possible that I am pregnant even though I took the pills according to the doctors presciption?

If you had a normal period, pregnancy is unlikely. Your symptoms could be due to the Depo.

1
Posted by: mandy | 2008/09/08

hi i am 22wks preggies and having a yellow discharge from the beginning of my pregnancy,what is this,my doctor saying its normal.

Reply to mandy