Question
Posted by: Dakotasky | 2011/06/01

Could I be preggies

I am 38 years. I had a miscarriage last year in October at 8 weeks. It appears the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. My doctor put me on clomid for the first time in April from 09 to 13 April 2011. I tested positive for pregnancy on 13 May and again 21 May. I have not taken blood test yet. Im too scared to keep my hopes high and then miscarry. I cant believe I fell pregnant first time on Clomid! I think im about 8 weeks pregnant now. I want to wait till 12 weeks before I go and see the doctor. Is this advisable

Dear Dakotasky

I would advise that you see your gynaecologist as soon as possible as there are important investigations that need to be done even as early as 8 weeks.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/06/07

Dear Dakotasky

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert