Question
Posted by: very anxious lady | 2010-10-28

could i be preggies?

my cycle has always been 28 days until i had nul-isterate in Feb, that was the only shot i had. my periods came back normal in July. In August they were normal as well. But in Sept i started on 22nd instead of 14th like i always do. this month(October) i haven''t my periods at all. We are trying for preggies so Im very anxious. Is there a chance that i could be preggies? Im scared i would be dissappointed if I do a HPT now. When can I do it?

You could be pregnant. Do the pregnancy test now.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-29

Posted by: Anon | 2010-10-28

You cando it already. Or go to the doctoter to do blood test if you want to be 100% sure