Question
Posted by: silby | 2011/02/19

could i be pregenet

hi doc i just a need help i got the merina removed 3 months ago had 2 normal periods dec and jan but this month is diffrent its like spotting as i am on acide floate tablests to help get pregenet my doctoe told me and it has nearly being a month on then i did 2 test and they where neg is it too early as i got the spoting on my due date just want to know if is a side affect from the tablets or am i pregenet and the home test wont show as yet just want to know thank you

The earliest time that you should test is 2-3 days after your expected period.

1