Question
Posted by: baby | 2010/12/12

could i be pregenet

i am just wondering if you could help me as i had the merina takeing aout about 4 weeks ago and me and hubby are trying to have a baby i think i might have conceved 1 week ago but did a test and it was neg it might to to early to tell it was only 4 days it did it so i am going to wait until end off month but i have being feeling sick and haveing heartburn as well i have being feeling tied and emontational and my brest are sore and getting big

You could be pregnant. Test again in a week or so.

2

Posted by: Nini | 2010/12/13

`you need to wait till you have missed your period. Only then will a test be able to detect pregnancy, and even then it might not be 100% accurate. Wait till you are late, and if you are then either take a HPT or go for a blood test, which is much more accurate.

Reply to Nini