Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/29

Could i be Preg

Hi All,
Okay this is how it goes, im on the pill nordette to be more specific, but last month my period were like very short for 2 days and then from there every night i would spot for the following 2 weeks i think, and then this month i had my period last week it ended on the 21st April, today i started spotting in the morning but it has stopped now and i feel like im gonna have period pains.
is it possible that i could be pregnant and what are risks if im pregnant cause im on the pill?

Pregnancy is unlikely as a cause of these symptoms. They could be breakthrough bleeding, or a polyp or other problem with the cervix or uterus. You should see your doctor.