Question
Posted by: Anom | 2012/01/19

Could i be pragnant

Hi there. I ahve been on the injection for 12years and just left it a month ago. How long will it possibly take before i can get pragnant? And also what is the earliest symtoms of pregnancy? I cant go by my period because i havent had one in years. I do feel different and have constant headache and i use the bathroom more often. I also feel tired more than usual and eat way more than normal for me. Could I already be pregnant?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the injection. There is also a section on symptoms of pregnancy.

1