Question
Posted by: confused | 2008/06/16

could I be PG

Have been using clomid for 3 cycles now, the first two I thought I was pg because of tender breasts a week before AF (never had before). AF is now due 28/6. Since 2 days ago I had some mild cramping and again tender breasts, OV was 11/6. Is it too early to experience pg symptoms or am I just hoping in vain? I know it is too early to test.

The only way to be sure is to wait and do the test

1
Posted by: Zee | 2008/06/17

Its best to just sit it out and wait to see if your period arrives, tender breasts and cramps is also signs of pms... I hope its the latter and that you are pregnant. GOODLUCK

Reply to Zee