Question
Posted by: Cam | 2009-05-26

Could i be nymp?

well the subject line says it all. could i be one? i wake up being horny, i think of sex all day everyday non stop, and every position, every way, kinky, normal wild all the time. If you ever watched sex and the city, well i am worse then Samantha, and my bf cant keep up. I am 28 female btw....i cant get enough and when i do hve sex i want more as that turns me on even more, 8 orgasms later - i am still roaring to go - does that mean i am a nymp? or what is a nymp exactly?

You enjoy your sex life. I dont know what a nymp is either! dont bother with names and labels- Live your life

28
Posted by: Daniel | 2009-05-29

To all the ladies who might be wondering whether they could be ' nymphs' , stop worrying about your sexual appetite and rather embrace it. My gf had the exact same need for sex a while back and I too had a hard time keeping up. Funny thing is that when she needed it so much, my drive or need lowered. Now we have switched roles again. I' m stuck thinking about it all day and her drive has taken a dip. I think it' s just how we change in life and there are many factors which could have an affect on things.

While you have the drive and need, make the m ost of it. There are tons of guys who can only dream of woman who are so sexually desires so make the most of what you have.

Daniel

Reply to Daniel
Posted by: hub | 2009-05-28

wifey same as u make contact to discuss

Reply to hub
Posted by: cam | 2009-05-27

kay emailed you

Reply to cam
Posted by: Eish | 2009-05-27

whatkind_22.yahoo.com

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Eish | 2009-05-27

whatkind_22ATyahoo.com

Reply to Eish
Posted by: eish | 2009-05-27

Email, msn, yahoo, messenger... which ever u prefer...

Reply to eish
Posted by: cam | 2009-05-27

how do you talk off the forum? contact email?

Reply to cam
Posted by: eish. | 2009-05-27

lets talk off this forum...

Reply to eish.
Posted by: Eish.. | 2009-05-27

I know but maybe you need to get him to your peak.. u know get him to challenge you.... like who can last the longest...

Reply to Eish..
Posted by: Cam | 2009-05-27

you are not understanding, its nothing wrong with his sex drive or capabilities, i just want more more and more - its me that has an extremely high sex drive...

even now i am sitting here sweating haha

Reply to Cam
Posted by: Eish. | 2009-05-27

I mean porn and anal...damm, that should make him go forever...

Reply to Eish.
Posted by: Eish, | 2009-05-27

Now thats bad.. Wish mine was like you really.. i would go on for ever with you.. maybe he needs some viagra.. serious .. try ...

Reply to Eish,
Posted by: Cam | 2009-05-27

he does watch and we even watch porn together and even started doing the anal sex thing which drives me wild as i love it love it love it....and he does go for a while, but its not enough i want more - i really think i am a nymp i just cant get enough even if i get sex (anyway) for 20hrs i would still want more - its hectic actually

Reply to Cam
Posted by: Eish... | 2009-05-27

So muck like me.. What a pitty...

Reply to Eish...
Posted by: eish, | 2009-05-27

But do you do it in front of him.?? ( i mean use ur toys ) Does he like watching?? Does he not wanna jerk off while u do this??
Maybe after watching lost of you doing it to yourself he may then be able to control himself and go longer, so u can get satisfied...

Reply to eish,
Posted by: Cam | 2009-05-27

I am the one who posted the question, and i am like a machine and wondered what the hell is giong on, like even if my bf cant anymore, i use dildo' s /. vibrators, even pleasure myself - we have done every position every way, every where, but yet as soon as the first orgasm comes (no pun intended) its like i reach the next level and is more horny, and i just dont seem to get to a point whre i say oh thank goodnss i am done, i am horny all the time and just cant seem to control myself.....i want more more more even while i am getting it i am thinking about the next position and orgams and just want more......

Reply to Cam
Posted by: Eish | 2009-05-27

Kelly, try it... it may just do the trick... Maybe that will be a turn on for him, u know make him want more and it will be something new and different in the relationship..
We both in the same boat.... trying everything but yet no positive results. Did you try diff positins..?

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-27

Perhaps we should get vibrators...
That has been my thought, it would have had enough or cum before you even half way there

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-27

Well true, I wouldn' t get it somewhere else.I' l just take it when I get or have to do without.
It' s not like my bf isn' t interested he just says he has never been with anyone that wants it as much as I do and that women usually are not like this.
He loves it that I want it so much but he is not able to go on for as long as I want and not available all the time to please me.

Reply to Kelly

I dont think Kelly wants to get it else where or else she would not have been on this site....
I think the problem here is that our partners dont know what its like wanting it, cos they dont care or should i say..... Because they dont want it often they feel we are the abnormal ones.. You know the sort yourself kind of a thing.. :)

Posted by: H | 2009-05-26

Obvious question to all this: While you are so hungry for it and your boyfriend is not in the mood, will you have it with some one else

Reply to H
Posted by: C | 2009-05-26

Life is so unfair. Why is it that people like us just never end up with someone like us. My wife couldnt care less whether we do it or not.

Reply to C
Posted by: Eish | 2009-05-26

Well I am the same.. I love sex. and wife seems to be like your B/F, they get it or not they seem fine.. I honetsly think its all in the mind.. If you really wanna satisfy your partner you can... try the foreplay or better still get him to try using some sex toys as well, maybe just a vibrator for now... Even try something like shaving ur -|- ( if u dont ) u know what i mean.. Make him want it.. I know i want it all teh time.. So we in the same boat..

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-26

OMG!I' ve been wondering the same thing!
I' m a bit younger than you and my bf is 28.
I think about it all the time, my bf says he can' t keep up and
so sometimes I wonder if there something wrong with me to be so horny all the time.
I mean every single minute I would be happy if I could be having sex.I have to have it or I just totally cannot think of anything else but!We could go on for days without leaving the house but still I do not get enough!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Eish, | 2009-05-26

Well everyone is different, so i think just doing it and trying others positions may help..maybe do more foreplay...

Reply to Eish,

I' ve wondered the same thing about myself, in fact, my bf thinks I am a machine! Don' t know if that' s a good or bad thing.

Posted by: Eish... | 2009-05-26

Well i dont think you are.. maybe your B/F needs to just do you right... :) Or call me..

Reply to Eish...
Posted by: C | 2009-05-26

How I wish I knew you......

Reply to C