Question
Posted by: L. Oye | 2010/09/17

Could I be infertile?

I am 25yrs old and have been trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs now. When I was 16 yrs old, I took the 3 month injection for contraception, I only used it twice.
When I was 23yrs old, I tried getting pregnant with out any assistance from doctors or fertility drugs, that did not work.A year later I tried again ,only this time with doctors, HSG test and clomid, for me and my partner, all tests we took came back and nothing was wrong with either of us, still nothing worked.
Since I can remember my periods have never been regular, if it''s not severe cramps, too much bleeding or lasts longer than 7 days it will be another problem. In a year, I will probably get my periods 2-4 times and when they do come, I will see blood cloths and heavy bleeding, which leads me to believe that I do not ovulate. For the past 2 days now, I have been having cramps with a cream whitish odorless discharge, is it that I am going to get my periods soon, if so, when this happens I normally spot.
What are my chances of getting pregnant?

I agree that it seems that you do not ovulate. You need to find out why - a common cause is PCOS - and then see a fertility specilaist about treatment.

3
Posted by: Nony!! | 2010/09/20

It seems like Gynae doc is on vacation, just be patient girl, he will respond.

Reply to Nony!!