Question
Posted by: Gina | 2010/10/26

could i be diabetic

I''m a 28 year old female. Weight 38kg. Height : 1.43
For the past 6 months , Ive been getting mouth sores / cuts in my mouth. Basically I get about 1 per month . When that goes away& mdash  I get another one& mdash - different areas though. Now for instance , I have one one my tongue.
Not sure how I end up getting them. Could this be a sign of diabetes ? I do eat alot of chocolates/ sweet stuff.

Hallo Gina
It could be due to stress or a lack of vitamins or low immunity. Try Kenalog in Orobase for the ulcers, but also take a multivitamin if you don't eat enough fruit and vegetables. It is not a sign of diabetes.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/26

Hallo Gina
dr Bets