Question

Could i be

I would like to know what the chancers are of falling pregnant while on the pill. I was on a course of antibiotics about 3 weeks ago me and hubby did have unprotected sex in that period. What are the chances. I have been tired lately, lower back and stomach ache and ppl say my daughter has been extra clingy to me the last few weeks. What is the possiblility.
thanks

Antibiotics do decrease the efficacy of the Pill so, if you did not use extra precuations, pregnancy is a possibility. You will have to see if your period comes when expected.

1