Question
Posted by: zETTY | 2009/11/10

coULD I BE

Hi Doc, my period was due on the 25th Oct and i am 2 weeks late, i have recently had stomach flu but although everything is 100% i feel nauseas in the pit of my tummy only in the mornings and evenings, cant stand the smell of porridge and tea... and just the mention of food i start feel my tummy make a summersault... can i be pregnant i am too scared for dissappoint if the test is negative.... i have 3 boys and would love a girl.......... i have battled before with my second child and also discovered that i have a retroverted uterus. please advise

Yes, pregnancy is a possibility. The only way to know is with a pregnancy test.

2

Posted by: An | 2009/11/11

take a test!

Reply to An