Posted by: Mary | 2008-11-17

Could i be?

I did a pregnancy test like 2 weeks ago and it was negative.
I have PCOS and my doctor put me on the pill my last period was on the 1st October and havent had it since i have been feeling all different things lately dizziness and feel like puking and so tired i fall off to sleep so easily these days which so never used to be me. I dont have any breast pain tho.
I dont know what to do, is it just the pill thats doing this?
Pls help!

You may have tested a bit too early. I would suggest that you repeat the test now.

Angel, please post your question separately.

Posted by: Angel | 2008-11-17

Could i be pregnant after sterilisation. I' m 4 years now been sterrilised and never missed a period but now skip one month? Is it possible.

Reply to Angel