Posted by: want to be | 2008-11-04

Could i be..

my husband and i have been trying for aour second baby for the past 6 mnths, i' ve been to a gynae and all is well. i have been having my period normally but since july have been spotting a lot and went back to the gynae and was told that it will stop eventualy because my body is regulating. now i have been very dry for the past 3 weeks, mild headaches, mild cramps like period pains, and nothing else and i realy dont want to raise my hopes because i was told that normaly i will take about a 18 mnths to fall pregnant.. and i think its too early to take a pregnancy test because if the conception would have happend last week, so do you think there is anything wrong?

I would suggest that you wait and see if your period comes when expected.