Question
Posted by: Shirley | 2009-03-18

Could i b pregnant again?

Last year in November i had a miscarriage. Soon after that i' ve been having my periods early in a month, that' s from December to February, around the 6th and 8th. But now, i notice that, that date has passed and i am missing my periods. I dont have signs of nausea, too much tiredness, but my breasts seem to be changing, getting a little bit bigger that is.

I' d like to know if it' s possible for periods to just delay without being pregnant (maybe for some other reasons) or should i just be patient and wait for my periods to come seeing as i have no other signs of pregnancy, but just a missed period?

Please help!!

You should do a pregnancy test. You don't have to have other symptoms.

2
Posted by: Boo | 2009-03-18

Hi Shirley

Well I have skipped my period for 2 months and was not pregnant. About a year after trying to, I noticed my breasts getting bigger. I skipped my period for 3 days, and on the 23 Dec 08 we found out that we am pregnant.

So what I am trying to say is the best test is a blood test. I was 7 weeks pregnant and today I am 17 weeks pregnant and still no nausea.

Good luck.

Reply to Boo
Posted by: MeMe | 2009-03-18

Do the HPT and see.

Reply to MeMe