Question
Posted by: j | 2010/09/06

could i b pregnant

i had my period as usual last month it finishd on the 7th august and on the 8th august i had unprotected sex with my partner.the next day the 9th august i took the mornin after pill.the week went by n then i got my period again for about 4days. im jus abit worried cos i havnt goten my period yet this month and over the last four days or so iv been constantly hungry. could i b pregnant?

It is unlikely that you are pregnant and more likely that the morning after pill has chnaged your cycle, but do a pregnancy test to be sure.

1