Question
Posted by: Noviso | 2011/07/05

Could i b preg?

Hi doc,

My periods were supposed to start on the 29 of June but up to now they havent come. I keep having the stomach cramps like i want to go on periods. Am 33 and never been preg. I was put on clomid last month, could i be pregnant am scared of doing a test i dont want to be disappointed, please advise.

Yes you could be pregnant and the only way to know is to test.

4
Posted by: Noviso | 2011/07/11

Thanks guys for all your advise, i did a test and am pregnant cant believe i fell pregnant first time on clomid. Am still experiencing the cramps i hope they will go away soon.

Reply to Noviso

Posted by: Zama | 2011/07/07

Hi Noviso

You could be pregnant or you may have a cyst which could have developed from the meds. Do a test and see what the results are if you are not pregnant and your period is still late. Call your doc. He is in any event supposed to be monitoring your cycle whilst you are on Clomid.

All the best.

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Jenny | 2011/07/05

Sounds to me like you''re almost a week late...do a test and find out... When you''re pregnant, you do get these period like cramps...but your periods never come...lol

Good luck and let us know...

Reply to Jenny