Posted by: Faith | 2008-11-20

could i?

i had my period on the 3rd Nov they started that night and had sex on the 8th Nov was i fertile on that day to conceive?

It was not in your fertile period so the chances of conceiving are low but not impossible.

Posted by: Dazza | 2008-11-20

I think u were on safe period, is very rare to conceive but I talking under correction from the Gynae.

Reply to Dazza
Posted by: Faith | 2008-11-20

The thing is my cycle was short this time, i had my Oct period on the 13th Oct in Nov 3rd that is 20 or 21 days if im correct thx

Reply to Faith
Posted by: Rix | 2008-11-20

No, if you have a normal cycle - e.g 28 days or 30 days, then you weren' t fertile then.

Reply to Rix