Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2011/09/15

Could heightened anxiety be linked to Yaz?

Good Day

I have started the Yaz pill and am currently on day 10. However I feel very anxious to the point of my chest being so closed I really struggle to breathe. Could it be that my anxiety is heightened by the Yaz? I do have a history of anxiety, I am also getting married in the next few weeks but the wedding hasnt stressed me out before.

I did complain to my GP about the Yaz making me nauseos etc and she has recommended the patch for the new month when I am done with this course of Yaz

Please help

Anxiety and nausea are minor side effects of Yaz and I suggest that you stop taking it.