Question
Posted by: liz | 2011/03/16

coughting

Just like to know I have been coughing for 3 weeks now when to the doc a week a go he said that it is my sinus that goes down to my chest but the couging is so bad that when I cough it make me want to vomit but it is a dry cough, when after a few minut when i cough again then I cough I feel the flem coming out but it is a white clean flem, the back is so sore, I do steam my self for 2 days now. Had taken cough mixes all of them are finished.
What can I do.

Hi Liz
Try taking an antihistamine like Dazit once at night, and rinse your sinuses with salt water (1 cup lukewarm water with half a teaspoon salt - sniff up and blow out until the water comes out clean - try to do twice a day) Try Benylin with codein cough syrup if you are not tight chested or wheezy.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/16

Hi Liz