Question
Posted by: Jacque | 2010-07-29

Coughing - URGENT HELP PLS!

I have been sick with flu (griep) for 3 weeks. The dr started me with cortozone for 9 days, this did absolutely nothing , then after that avelon for 5 days. I have been using acc200 and medlemon, and i am at my 6th different cough mixture. I still cough alot, and i am not using any other medication. This morning I started coughing from 2:15 - 3:30 non stop. It hurts my body, gives me a headache and wakes up the whole household. Pls advise....

Hallo Jacque
Flu is a viral infection, so unless you have a secondary bacterial infection, antibiotics will not help to clear this up. It may help to take an immunebooster like immunochoice or viral choice c or echinacea, and an antihistamine like Deselex for a week or so. For the sore body you can take something like Mypaid or Disprin. If you still have fever, shortness of breath, headache and sore muscles, you may need to go back to your doctor for antiviral medication.

4
Posted by: anne | 2010-07-29

Sounds like you have developed bronchitis. Please go see your doctor and be careful you don''t know devdelop pneumonia as a result.

Reply to anne
Posted by: buddie | 2010-07-29

cut a onion in slices, put in a jar and put about tree teaspoons of sugar over it, let it stand for about a day in a hot place, window silk, and drink the syrup from it

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Benito | 2010-07-29

You must get tested for T.B

Reply to Benito
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-29

Hallo Jacque