Question
Posted by: Jacque | 2010/07/29

Coughing - NEED URGENT HELP

I have been sick with flu (griep) for 3 weeks. The dr started me with cortozone for 9 days, this did absolutely nothing , then after that avelon for 5 days. I have been using acc200 and medlemon, and i am at my 6th different cough mixture. I still cough alot, and i am not using any other medication. This morning I started coughing from 2:15 - 3:30 non stop. It hurts my body, gives me a headache and wakes up the whole household. Pls advise....

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi J

The coughs: Are the productive at all? If not, a cough suppressant (i.e. Pholtex Forte) may help. I do suggest taking it at night-time anyway.

120
Posted by: caleb | 2016/08/10

Am caleb from Texas,i am testifying about a great herbal man that cured my wife of hepatitis B,his name is Dr oseghale.my wife was diagnose of hepatitis two years ago,i almost spent all i had then until i saw Dr oseghale recommendation on line,and i call him then he told me how to get the herb.today my wife is free from hepatitis and we are now thankful to God and Dr oseghale.you can call him on +2349052115236 or email him at dr.oseghale@yahoo.com

Reply to caleb
Posted by: MarIA Lopez | 2016/07/22

I have been a victim of herpes virus for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in the knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This virus began to circulate throughout my body and I have been doing treatment from my doctor a few weeks ago, I came in search on the Internet to know if i could get information on the prevention of this virus, in my research I saw a testimony of someone who has been cured (hepatitis B and wart virus) by this man Dr Ehi and she also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any cure that it would be of great help, so I wrote to Dr. Ehi telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that I was going to be healed !! hmm I never believed ,, well after all procedures and herbal medication given to me by this man a few weeks later I started experiencing changes over me and Dr Ehi assured me that I have been cured and i was ask to go for a medical test after a while I went to my doctor to confirm if I have finally be healed behold, it was true, and my friends my advice is, if you have this same problem or any other then you can email Dr Ehi via email (shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com) or call him on his whatsapp number +2349038669448

Reply to MarIA Lopez
Posted by: MarIA Lopez | 2016/07/22

Reply to MarIA Lopez
Posted by: Mabel Randy | 2016/05/06

I am deeply thankful for the miraculous work of Dr Akuna i a was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Human papilloma virus (HPV) I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr Akuna Email address:drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com on a testimony on how he has helped a lady to cure her Human papilloma virus so i contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr Akuna herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr Akuna and very happy with my husband and family. email him on him today or You can also call him on:+2348154625070 DOCTOR AKUNA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- *HERPES *HSV 1 & HSV 2 *ASTHMA *DIABETES *EPILEPSY *CANCER *INFERTILITY *STAPHYLOCOCCUS. *ALS *HIV /AIDS * HEPATITIS B or you can visit his website:http://drakunasolutiontem.wix.com/dr-akuna

Reply to Mabel Randy
Posted by: Mabel Randy | 2016/05/06

I am deeply thankful for the miraculous work of Dr Akuna i a was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Human papilloma virus (HPV) I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr Akuna Email address:drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com on a testimony on how he has helped a lady to cure her Human papilloma virus so i contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr Akuna herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr Akuna and very happy with my husband and family. email him on him today or You can also call him on:+2348154625070 DOCTOR AKUNA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- *HERPES *HSV 1 & HSV 2 *ASTHMA *DIABETES *EPILEPSY *CANCER *INFERTILITY *STAPHYLOCOCCUS. *ALS *HIV /AIDS * HEPATITIS B

Reply to Mabel Randy
Posted by: Mabel Randy | 2016/05/06

Reply to Mabel Randy
Posted by: Patrick allen rinn | 2016/05/04

I ,am from united states of america, I want to testify of how i got cured of HIV, I got infected with HIV disease in 2010, visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until,i searched google and read about possible cures to get cured of hiv. i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell home,ACHIEVERS HERBAL TEMPLE,A temple that cures all kinds of deadly diseases including HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i got shocked,but when i read the temple's name again i thought of giving them a try because i so much believe in achieving what you desire. when i contacted this herbal spell home via email,he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply them, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7days, I am now HIV Negative (-) all thanks to Achievers temple . Contact this great herbal spell home, Email: achieversherbaltemple@gmail.com or call 234 705 907 4351 Goodluck.

Reply to Patrick allen rinn
Posted by: williams jones | 2016/04/29

Hello everyone I am Williams Jones am from USA, I want to testify of how i got cured from Hepatitis B with the help of a great Dr Anselm Adodo I got diagnosed of Hepatitis B in 2013 I have visited several hospitals but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal cure who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including Hepatitis B, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, HIV, Herpes etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal Dr. Anselm Adodo via his email:adodospelltemple1@gmail.com , and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal spell portion and sent it to me, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, so i went for check up and i was cured of this deadly disease within a week, I am now free from Hepatitis B. All thanks to Dr.Anselm Adodo . Contact this great herbal cure via his email adodospelltemple1@gmail.com or call him on +2348144019138

Reply to williams jones
Posted by: tatiana | 2015/12/20

This is Dr OJIE the witch doctor from Nigeria, I am a strong powerful witch doctor who helps people, I and my son called ebo are very serious to help those that has been scam and those that seek help in this wonderful world. So today Have you ever think of bringing back your ex or husband back you immediately. Have it ever occur to you that DR OJIE TEMPLE is the best and powerful spiritualist who can help you bring your relationship back to a standard view, if actually you so much believe on bringing back your husband or lover, please you are advice to get back to the only helper and solution to your needs at my temple email now with your problem at ojieolaspelltemple@gmail.com I am helping to fixed problems on: 1. Getting your lover or husband back. 2. Spiritual bulletproof 3. Training 4. Money spell 5. Long life spell. 6. Prosperity spell 7. Protection spell 8. Get a job spell. 9. Becoming a manager spell. 10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell. 11. Getting your scam money back. 12. Child spell 13. Pregnancy spell 14. Freedom spell 15. Love spell 16, vanishing spell. 17. Invisible human spell. 18. Success or pass spell. 19. Marriage spell 20. Avenging spell 21. Popularity spell 22. Killing spell 23. Cancer spell 24. Supernatural power spell. 25. Madness spell 26. Free house loan spell. 27. Production spell of films and movie. 28. Hiv/aids spell 29. Tuberculosis spell 30. Loose weight and body spell contact 31. Hepatitis B me of any of these today at: ojieolaspelltemple@gmail.com or +2347067500662 welcome I await your urgent response. ( ojieolaspelltemple@gmail.com ).

Reply to tatiana
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/01

It has been confirmed that an herbal medicine “luvi oil and seed” is capable of curing HIV/AIDS. This was revealed during a clinical analysis conducted by the Biochemistry and Biotechnology department of Tajudu Bakole University of Science and Technology (TBUST). LUVI AND SEED is an herbal mixture prepared by Dr.OKO, the Director of SOLUTION HOME HERBAL CLINIC. Trial tests were conducted on HIV positive patients, who were put on the herbal preparations for two years. The tests that were conducted on completion of ONE year revealed these patients to be HIV negative for both HIV1 and 2 viruses. The results that were released, revealed that both male patients aged 39 and 35, now have no HIV virus in their blood cells. This negative status of the patients was further confirmed by tests results from (God healing hand hospital and Medilab), which is a private laboratory at Jigawa. The team of researchers at KNUST had earlier confirmed the efficacy of the preparation in management of AIDS, and were conducting trials on the potency of LUVI OIL AND SEED, since then. After three weeks of treatment, the team found considerable improvement in the blood counts, haemoglobin content and the weight of the victims. These results prompted DR OKO to undertake further research, and he came out with THREE additional preparations, which were administered to these patients at various levels of treatment. Already, about twenty patients are currently undergoing various stages of treatment with DR OKO, who agreed that the good indication of the test results has prompted him to carry on with further research on the treatment of this disease. you can also contact him through his email for hiv and cancer cure even for a herpes cure. email: SOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: tatiana | 2015/12/20

Dr. Ojie herbal medicine is a good remedy for Herpes, I was a carrier of Herpes and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ojie cure Herpes, I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ojie herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. Ojie, reach him on ojieolaspelltemple@gmail.com Or contact his number via +2347067500662. DOCTOR OJIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER ALL KINDS 4. ALS

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/01

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/30

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: tatiana | 2015/12/20

Hello Everyone out there,I am tatiana and am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist called Dr Ojie, who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via; ojieolaspelltemple@gmail.com He also have a herbal cure for HIV, CANCER, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY ... CURE YOUR SELF FROM THAT ILLNESS TODAY,DON'T CARRY YOUR INFECTION OR DISEASES ABOUT. Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck ojieolaspelltemple@gmail.com

Posted by: Micheal Gloria | 2015/11/29

Dr. AKULA herbal medicine is a good remedy for HIV, I was a carrier of HIV and I saw a testimony on how Dr. AKULA cure HIV, I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. AKULA herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. AKULA, reach him on sangohealingtemple@gmail.com.

Reply to Micheal Gloria
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/26

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 5years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr OKADI on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr OKADI can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr OKADI i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr OKADI on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HERPS,TUBERCOLOSIS, PILE, GENETIAL WARTS, HPV, HEPATITIS he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on dr.babaokadigbo@hotmail.com quick contact him for help and you can just quicky drop your number on your first mail as i did..

Posted by: jessica morgan | 2015/11/16

My testimony on how i was cure of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) by one doctor called DR EGBESU. Am Grace by name and i live Germany. I suffered the illness called Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, i have been in so many hospital's i visited so many herbalist no one was able to cure me the sickness Nealy took my life, until a friend of mine introduce me to one spell caster called DR EGBESU i never knew the man was so powerful until i contacted him. That was when i known there is a real prophet who can cure all disease so he cure my ALS with his powerful spells and i regain back my life and all that i have lost come back to me, the prophet is in did powerful contact him if you need a cure for your Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). contact him ON: greategbesutemple@gmail.com

Reply to jessica morgan
Posted by: doris | 2015/11/16

i was ever going to be Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) again,Dr Olokum has given me reasons to be happy, i was Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Olokum on how he was able to cure someone from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Olokum can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Olokum i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed Amyotrophic Lateral SclerosiS (ALS), friends you can reach Dr olokum on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348161554365

Reply to doris
Posted by: Mabel | 2015/11/03

Dr. Tope herbal medicine is a good remedy for Herpes, I was a carrier of Herpes and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Tope cure Herpes, I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Tope herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. Tope, reach him on doctortopeherbalhome@gmail.com Or contact his number via +2348112252378 or you can as well add him on whatsapp with same number DOCTOR TOPE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER ALL KINDS 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis A,B,C 6. Diabetes 7. CHRONIC DISEASE 8. Coronary Artery Disease (Ischemic Heart Disease) 9. Alopecia 10.Bipolar disorder 11.Bedwetting 12.Carpal tunnel syndrome 13.Celiac disease 14.Ear Infections 15.Endometriosis 16.Epilepsy 17.Chlamydia 18.Syphilis 19.Gonorrhea

Reply to Mabel
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/30

Do you know that there is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any deadly disease. Like Cancer, Hiv, syphilis, diebeties, madness, all kinds of deadly diseases known to man, low sperm count And also bring back your Lover, help you create job opportunities e.t.c. Well my main reason why i am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great deeds, Dr. INIBOKU did for me. I was diagnosed of this deadly disease in the year 2000 ever since then i was taking my medications, until i met the great spell caster, though i never believed in spell. I saw many testimonies on how a great spell caster cured their deadly diseases. I contacted him through his phone number. I called him, he asked me to send him my email, which i did. He gave me a form to fill, I filled it and send it back to him. He told me that his god's required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. I don't know where to find the items he required. He told me that the only alternative is for of to send him the money, then he can help me to purchase the items from the items sellers. I promised myself to do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items and casted a curing spell on me. Two day later he asked me to go for check-up, when i did the check-up i was tested HIV Negative. If you passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him via his email on drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com OR drinibokuspelltemple@outlook.com

Posted by: johson sam | 2015/10/30

Reply to johson sam
Posted by: johson sam | 2015/10/30

Reply to johson sam
Posted by: Dr.Ogoni | 2015/10/27

Welcome to my solutiontemple were all help are found with the powers of our fore fathers did you have any problem that you fine difficult to solve come to me and your problem will be solve such as HIV AIDS, CANCER,Herpes Disease, Madness e.t.c you can via my email dr.ogonisolutiontemple@gmail.com

Reply to Dr.Ogoni
Posted by: lisa cynthian | 2015/10/24

My testimony on how i was cure of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)/Herpes, Hiv by one doctor called DR EGBESU. Am Grace by name and i live Germany. I suffered the illness called Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Herpes, Hiv, i have been in so many hospital's i visited so many herbalist no one was able to cure me the sickness Nealy took my life, until a friend of mine introduce me to one spell caster called DR EGBESU i never knew the man was so powerful until i contacted him. That was when i known there is a real prophet who can cure all disease so he cure my ALS with his powerful spells and i regain back my life and all that i have lost come back to me, the prophet is in did powerful contact him if you need a cure for your Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)/Herpes. contact him ON: greategbesutemple@gmail.com

Reply to lisa cynthian
Posted by: doris morgan | 2015/10/24

All thanks to Dr olokum, I am here to share a good testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Herpes,Hiv this means that 6months ago i was Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Herpes, Hiv positive when i told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she told me that we should do some research on the internet, we came across Dr olokum and my friend said that she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness, i was really surprised on this and confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they said that i am now Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Herpes, Hiv negative, i am very happy about this, when i contacted Dr olokum again to tell him the good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure illness like. call Dr olokum: +2348161554365 or email him via drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com

Reply to doris morgan
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/23

I want to thank Dr Maduka for helping me get cure of my Hiv DISEASES, for like 3 yrs Now I have been suffering from Hiv , but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a woman called Angela dami, who was cured by Dr maduka so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact on madukahealinghome@gmail.com is a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like Herpes, HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, all types of Cancer, Gonorrhea, and solves life's problems that you might have etc.contact him today and he will help you solved your problem his contact +2348062411614 /via email madukahealinghome@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/23

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/23

Posted by: alice | 2015/10/23

Reply to alice
Posted by: alice | 2015/10/23

Reply to alice
Posted by: alice | 2015/10/23

Reply to alice
Posted by: alice | 2015/10/23

Reply to alice
Posted by: Dora | 2015/10/21

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also suffering from herpes to the Dr Marko, after the treatment she was also confirm herpes free . He also have the herb to cure cancer. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, templeofsuccessandlove@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.

Reply to Dora
Posted by: kover jean | 2015/10/20

My Story, As a natural born skeptic, I spent countless time and energy researching all the available treatment options aside from what my oncologist recommended. I was DETERMINED to cure my cancer, and knew there was something out there after witnessing a number of people who not only survived, but thrived and went on to live fulfilling lives cancer-free. In addition to reading about Rick Simpson Oil, and watching the Run From the Cure video, I also spoke with people who had actually used the oil, and it was shocking to hear one after another how effective this medicine really was. I just couldn’t believe there was a cure out there and how wrong it was that this information is not being shared with the public! Treatment Regimine: I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 2-3 months, but I had 70 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck. 3 months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil. I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. more information, contact directly: Email phoenixtears47@gmail.com. were I bought from In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural . . . Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam’s Garden who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome! Nancy Jean.

Reply to kover jean
Posted by: MJ | 2015/10/16

Hi I just want to make sure does Pholtex Forte contains any Panado or are related to Panado? Tx MJ

Reply to MJ
Posted by: MORGAN LUIS | 2015/10/16

Hello……… my name jessica morgan All thanks to LORD EGBESU for his good work and for healing my brother for HERPES sickness he was very sick for five years and my daddy have spend so much money on medical care and drug he have being taking to some many place for healing… even different pastor have pray for him it get worse every 6hous the man that heal with 6min is here the man that the lord god have giving the power to put every thing in place the man that give a word and never fail my kid brother was just chatting one day when he see this post of jack about the curing of HIV/HERPES virus by LORD EGBESU he run to my daddy and tell him about the man my daddy decided to call him and confirm it if it is true about the cure the man just assure him about his work that the great power of is for father and his gods cure any disease include HIV/HERPES, Rota virus, Smallpox ,Hepatitis well we have hope on him which we give a try to after five days my kind brother started getting better as am write this comment his is at work now what a miracle….. if you need help from LORD EGBESU contact him now on greategbesutemple@gmail.com or contact him via +2348161554365

Reply to MORGAN LUIS
Posted by: brown lisa | 2015/10/16

All thanks to Dr olokum, I am here to share a good testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of HERPES, this means that 6months ago i was HERPES positive when i told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she told me that we should do some research on the internet, we came across Dr olokum and my friend said that she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness, i was really surprised on this and confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they said that i am now HERPES negative, i am very happy about this, when i contacted Dr olokum again to tell him the good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure illness like. call Dr olokum: +2348161554365 or email him via drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com

Reply to brown lisa
Posted by: brown lisa | 2015/10/16

Reply to brown lisa
Posted by: brown lisa | 2015/10/16

Reply to brown lisa
Posted by: asha | 2015/10/15

My Story, As a natural born skeptic, I spent countless time and energy researching all the available treatment options aside from what my oncologist recommended. I was DETERMINED to cure my cancer, and knew there was something out there after witnessing a number of people who not only survived, but thrived and went on to live fulfilling lives cancer-free. In addition to reading about Rick Simpson Oil, and watching the Run From the Cure video, I also spoke with people who had actually used the oil, and it was shocking to hear one after another how effective this medicine really was. I just couldn’t believe there was a cure out there and how wrong it was that this information is not being shared with the public! Treatment Regimine: I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 2-3 months, but I had 70 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck. 3 months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil. I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. more information, contact directly: Email phoenixtears47@gmail.com. were I bought from In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural . . . Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam’s Garden who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome! Asha Durrow.

Reply to asha
Posted by: asha | 2015/10/15

Reply to asha
Posted by: asha | 2015/10/15

Reply to asha
Posted by: asha | 2015/10/15

Reply to asha
Posted by: Vivian | 2015/10/15

Hello,i am Vivian by name and i am from south Africa, let me give this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness I have HIV/AID for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life is not interesting to me any longer but I just pray for god every day to accept my soul when ever I’m gone lucky to me my kids sister run to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AID she help me out on everything the man ask for, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask of me was done, later I started getting more stronger my blood started to flow normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Weight before a month my body started developing my skin started coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not an HIV/AID patient again. if you have HIV/AID or any sickness please contact dr olu leo now. his email is droluleospiritualtemple@gmail.com or drlawalmoneytemple@gmail.com or you can call his mobile number +2348086803504 i wish you good luck on this God bless you all

Reply to Vivian
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/15

Herbal medicine to cure Hepatitis C{ A,B, C}, Hello. I am Jane by name and i am from UK, let me give this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness I have Hepatitis{ for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life is not interesting to me any longer but I just pray for god every day to accept my soul when ever I’m gone lucky to me my kids sister run to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure Hepatitis she help me out on everything the man ask for, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask of me was done, later I started getting more stronger my blood started to flow normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Weight before a month my body started developing my skin started coming up after 2month I went for Hepatitis test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not an Hepatitis patient again. if you have Hepatitis or any sickness please contact dr olu leo now. his email is droluleospiritualtemple@gmail.com or drlawalmoneytemple@gmail.com or you can call his mobile number +2348086803504 i wish you good luck on this God bless you all.

Posted by: Vivian | 2015/10/15

Hello,i am Vivian by name and i am from south Africa, let me give this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness I have HIV/AID for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life is not interesting to me any longer but I just pray for god every day to accept my soul when ever I’m gone lucky to me my kids sister run to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AID she help me out on everything the man ask for, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask of me was done, later I started getting more stronger my blood started to flow normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Weight before a month my body started developing my skin started coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not an HIV/AID patient again. if you have HIV/AID or any sickness please contact dr olu leo now. his email is droluleospiritualtemple@gmail.com or drlawalmoneytemple@gmail.com or you can call his mobile number +2348086803504 i wish you good luck on this God bless you all.

Reply to Vivian
Posted by: ulio Rosa | 2015/10/15

Healing from KIDNEY, i never taught dr.olu leo who could ever get my KIDNEY cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a KIDNEY drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Julio Rosa! who truly said that she was been diagnose with KIDNEY and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa leo, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am KIDNEY is ok, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.olu leo gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: droluleospiritualtemple@gmail.com or drlawalmoneytemple@gmail.com and you can call him on private issue on this no.+2348086803504, thank you sir for healing me from KIDNEY, i am Lauina brown

Reply to ulio Rosa
Posted by: ulio Rosa | 2015/10/15

Reply to ulio Rosa
Posted by: ahsa durrow | 2015/10/14

Reply to ahsa durrow
Posted by: candy | 2015/10/13

i want to thank Dr Oko the solution of my sickness, i was suffering from hiv for more than 2 years, i have tried several drugs but no cure, until the day i was searching the Internet for help,i come across a testimony of a girl who said that Dr Oko has cure her of her hiv at 1st i thought it was a joke and scam but i said let me just contact him, that was how i contacted and he told me not to worry that i should have faith that i will be heal after using his herbal medicine, so he told me what to do and i did it, he gave me his herbal medicine and directed me of how i will be using the medicine, i did everything he told me, after 2 weeks i went to the hospital to do some check up to my greatest surprise all my sickness are gone,i don't really know how i will appreciate this man but i will keep sharing what he did for me to the world till i die. so anyone that is in need of his herbal medicine should contact him now on his email address: solutionhome@outlook.com i am telling you this cause he has cure my sickness. once more i say a very Big thanks to you Dr Oko actually you are really a solution to all problem. my people out there who is suffering from any sickness there is no time to waste hurry up and contact him here. solutionhome@outlook.com Mrs Candy Noelly from USA

Reply to candy
Posted by: ALICE | 2015/10/12

I want to thank Dr Mduka for helping me get cure of my HERPES SIMPLEX DISEASES, for like 3 yrs Now I have been suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX, but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a woman called Angela dami, who was cured by Dr maduka so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact on madukahealinghome@gmail.com is a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like Herpes, HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, all types of Cancer, Gonorrhea, and solves life's problems that you might have etc.contact him today and he will help you solved your problem his email via his web/site http://madukahealinghome@gmail.com

Reply to ALICE
Posted by: Richards Stone | 2015/10/05

HI, all viewers my name is Richards, this is how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL VIRUS with the help of Dr. Odi,i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of it was, HERPES disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Odi and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Odi telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Odi on oyeyetemple@outlook.com or oyeyetemple@gmail.com. Sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to share this to every one that have any of this sickness you can call him on via +2348115531558

Reply to Richards Stone
Posted by: Sophia Menandez | 2015/10/03

Dr. Tunde herbal medicine is a good remedy for Herpes, I was a carrier of Herpes and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Tunde cure Herpes, I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Tunde herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. Tunde, reach him on doctortundeherbalhome@gmail.com

Reply to Sophia Menandez
Posted by: Sarah Wilson | 2015/10/03

i want to use this medium to let everyone know that HIV/AIDS has cure and that Dr.Ofemo is the solution.am Sarah Wilson from United State i was tested HIV/AIDS positive once year 2013, then early this month August 21 i saw so many testimony on blog on how Dr.Ofemo known as herbalist spiritual' cured people with his herbal medicine, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he prepare the herbs cure for me which i took, after taking it in 2 week, he told me to go for check up, could you believe that i was confirm HIV/AIDS Negative after the test, and i went to a different hospital and it was also Negative, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease like Herpes, HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, all types of Cancer, Gonorrhea, and solves life's problems that you might have etc. kindly contact him now;drofemospelltemple@gmail.com thank you once again his email via drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his web/site: http://greatofemospelltemple.webs.com/ or cell number +2348163387496 his web/site http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

Reply to Sarah Wilson
Posted by: Mrs maria slake | 2015/10/03

I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in treating cancer’ if not for the government and their so called rules in regulating cannabis my husband would have still been alive. thanks to the newly policy for legalizing cannabis in my state i would have still lost my son to kidney cancer, i was really touched and surprised when i watch lots of documentary on how cannabis oil had helped lot of people whom their family members never thought they could make it after undergoing several ”Chemo” from the dept of my heart i must say a word of appreciation to Dr.Brown Nelson for the timely intervention in the life of my son suffering from Kidney Cancer. as i am writing this testimony on this Blog my Son is so strong and healthy in spite he hasn’t completed the total Dosage’ for your cannabis and medical consultation try and get in touched with him through his email: brownnelson07@aol.com so he can enlightened you more.

Reply to Mrs maria slake
Posted by: Ajay Sam | 2015/10/02

My name is Ajay from India, I want to testify to the entire world of how i got cured by (DR OJABU FROM AFRICA) healing spell from HIV AIDS. I have been living with this deadly disease for the past 10 months And 2weeks, i have done all i can to cure this disease but all my efforts proved abortive until i met a old friend of mine who told me about a spell caster from AFRICA who cast spells to heal all kind of diseases, though i never believed in spells i decided to give it a try when i contacted this spell caster, his email greatojabuhivcurecenter@gmail.com he helped me cast a healing spell,low and behold,he call me to go for checkup i went for a checkup i was told i am negative. Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease Again his email is greatojabuhivcurecenter@gmail.com

Reply to Ajay Sam
Posted by: felicia | 2015/10/02

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten years ANTHRAX in my body, i never believe that this will work because i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was now waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV ,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the ANTHRAX disease in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the week which was seven days ,he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me cure from ANTHRAX disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor there also confirm me cure from ANTHRAX disease then i took my friend who was also ANTHARX patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was also confirm cure from ANTHRAX disease .please I want everyone with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(dralegbeherpsspelltemple@gmail.com) i want you to email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this Doctor, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. You can also email me to know more about the great work he done for me if you are interested in contacting him for your own cure too. dralegbeherpsspelltemple@gmail.com.

Reply to felicia
Posted by: felicia | 2015/10/02

Reply to felicia
Posted by: felicia | 2015/10/02

Reply to felicia
Posted by: felicia | 2015/10/02

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten years ANTHRAX in my body, i never believe that this will work because i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was now waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV ,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the ANTHRAX disease in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the week which was seven days ,he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me cure from ANTHRAX disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor there also confirm me cure from ANTHRAX disease then i took my friend who was also ANTHARX patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was also confirm cure from ANTHRAX disease .please I want everyone with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(dralegbeherpsspelltemple@gmail.com) i want you to email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this Doctor, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. You can also email me to know more about the great work he done for me if you are interested in contacting him for your own cure too. dralegbeherpsspelltemple@gmail.com

Reply to felicia
Posted by: felicia | 2015/10/02

Reply to felicia
Posted by: felicia | 2015/10/02

Reply to felicia
Posted by: felicia | 2015/10/02

Reply to felicia
Posted by: felicia | 2015/10/02

Reply to felicia
Posted by: Gloria Wendy | 2015/10/01

I am so happy today because me and my boyfriend has be free from the HIV/AIDS disease, me and my boyfriend have been having HIV/AIDS since the past 5 years now,and will have pass through many and different processes in getting cured from the HIV diseases but nothing was working out, a friend of mine on Facebook introduce me to Dr.Ofemo, that he is the only one who can helped me get cured from Hiv and any other diseases,so will contacted him and have faith on him,he told me and my boyfriend that will don’t have to be sad any more or share our tears any more on this Hiv disease when the cure have already be found.he asked me and my boyfriend to do some certain things which will did, he told us that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me and my lover, which he did, then he asked us to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure,me and my lover has free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com my life get transformed and everything was fine and Ok with me, till now I have been going to check up and its now going to four months now I am still negative. All thanks Goes to Dr Ofemo and My Friend for what he has done for me and my family.to get Perfect healing for all kind of sicknesses and diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Herpes,his email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his web/site: http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo or cell number +2348163387496 his web/site http://greatofemospelltemple.webs.com/

Reply to Gloria Wendy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: fellicia | 2015/10/02

Posted by: Tracy Smith | 2015/09/29

My Name is Tracy Smith am from United state of American..i want to inform the HERPES VIRUS PATIENT..that this is real and genuine spell caster online..i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr Suku was able to cure me totally from HERPES VIRUS disease,how i was cured of my HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr Suku..i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution,I was HERPES positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how dr.Suku cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure MY HERPES VIRUS DISEASE..I just decided to give it a try I contact him that night luckily to me he replied me back.. but I don’t believe him I thought it was a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr Suku if what people testify about him herbal cure is truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check up and I went for HERPES TEST... I cant believe I was negative and the HERPES VIRUS in my body got cured,am so happy and grateful to God for using Dr Suku to cure me, that is the reason why i decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend Dr Suku to you all around the world and you no that you are HERPES PATIENT AND HIV OR CANCER.. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT HIM ON HIS EMAIL: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com if you are having a similar problem please visit his telephone number +234874839242 i will advice you to contact him now so that you can be cured on time his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

Reply to Tracy Smith
Posted by: gerge elias | 2015/09/27

Reply to gerge elias
Posted by: faith | 2015/09/25

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS hello everybody this is real, take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr. Ehi who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the one week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am so much sure you will get cured, contact him via: ehigraceherbalhivcure@gmail. com,,,, or ,,,,,,,,,,ehigraceherpescure@gmail.com..... THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ehi DO. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER weak erection and premature ejaculation,,,,, you can also contact him 0n +2348071635034 or visit him on his websites, http://ehigraceherbalhivcure.webs.com

Reply to faith
Posted by: gideon | 2015/09/25

Reply to gideon
Posted by: Oriel Martins | 2015/09/25

this is real take it serious, who will believe that herbs can cure ten years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herbal medicine for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to another hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, doctorfadeyitempleofspell@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.Or contact his number via +2348112252378 or you can as well add him on whatsapp with same number DOCTOR FADEYI CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes

Reply to Oriel Martins
Posted by: DR. FREDICK OKOKA | 2015/09/24

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HIV HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS THANKS TO THE GREAT DR. FREDICK OKOKA FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS WITH HIS NATURAL HERBS, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HIS EMAIL spelllovecaster@gmail.com OR spelllovecastertemple@gmail.com I am Stella and I'm writing this testimony to tell anyone who needs help No matter if it's help for love,money or anything else there's only one place to go to get this help there's nothing to big they can help you with whatever your problem is and i want to thank Dr. Okoka Fredick for bringing back my ex boyfriend, We broke up for more than 10 month and he told me that he will never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not think of dating any man again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster Call Dr. Okoka Fredick, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr. Okoka Fredick for help,and he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to do it. after 45 hours my boyfriend called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr. Okoka Fredick for helping get back my ex back to my hands. his spell is the greatest of all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. So all you ladies who want back their ex back i want you to contact Dr. Okoka Fredick for the return of your ex boyfriend and also your ex girlfriend he can also cast any kind of spell like HIV AID, Love spells for men,Love spells for women, Lost love spells, Lost Love spells for men, Lost Love spells for women, White magic love spells, Black magic love spells,, Soul mate love spell, Love spells, Money spells Normal Spells, Witchcraft spells, Divorce spells, Marriage spells, Long distance love spells, Leave my man love spells, Fast love spells, Fall in love spells, Business Spells Protection spells, Education spells, Traditional healer, Magic spells, Prosperity spells, Success spells, Career spells, Wealth spells, Positive energy spells, Spells to attract friends Love spells that work, Simple love spells,you want him to cast for you. his contact email: spelllovecaster@gmail.com OR spelllovecastertemple@gmail.com

Reply to DR. FREDICK OKOKA | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: anonymous | 2015/09/25

HELLO How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HIV/aids, I was HIV positive for the past 21year I have being into HIV drug since then,so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found this woman post write about this great man Dr aye, telling people about him that this man have cured to HIV I don’t believe that because all I have in mind is HIV had no cure, thank god for my life today am HIV negative through the power of Dr aye, I contacted this man for help because who write about him drop an email of the man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man told me what to do about the cure well am from Australia this man cast a curing spell on me and he told me that he will call me after the cure is done truly he did I was cured for 24hurs spell what a wonderful man this Dr aye, if you need his cured just email him now on .ayespellalter@gmail.com thank you DR i will never stop shearing you testimony

Posted by: jAMESMAMCK | 2015/09/24

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 7yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Desmond about how this powerful traditional doctor help him get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracles fact and only to see that after some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he ask me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there,to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness in my body i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com" sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir. Sandy Fletcher

Reply to jAMESMAMCK
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/24

I want to thank Dr Mduka for helping me get cure of my STD DISEASES, for like 3 yrs Now I have been suffering from STD SIMPLEX, but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a woman called Angela dami, who was cured by Dr maduka so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact on madukahealinghome@gmail.com is a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like Herpes SIMPLEX, HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, all types of Cancer, Gonorrhea, and solves life's problems that you might have etc.contact him today and he will help you solved your problem his email via his web/site http://madukahealinghome@gmail.com

Posted by: GERGE ELIAS | 2015/09/24

Reply to GERGE ELIAS
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/24

Hello everyone am thomas bishup I’m here to share a testimony on how my HIV was cure by a herbal doctor with the help of herbal medicine and herbal soap, As we all know medically, there is no solution or cure for HIV and the cost for Medication is very expensive. Someone introduced me to a man (Native Medical Practitioner) I showed the man all my Tests and Results and I told him i have already diagnosed with HIV and have spent thousands of dollars on medication. I said I will like to try him cause someone introduced me to him. He asked me sorts of questions and I answered him correctly. To cut the story short, He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs and he thought me how am going to use them all. At first I was skeptical but I just gave it a try. I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and I used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription. That he will finish the rest himself. And I called him 3 days after, I arrived and I told him what is the next thing he said, he has been expecting my call. He told me to visit my doctor for another test. Honestly speaking, i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, HIV negative and the doctor started asking me how come about the cure, And I make a promise to Dr ujemen that if I’m heal I will testify his good work in my life, if there is anyone out there who may need the help of Dr ujemen you can email him via his email address drujemenhealinghome@gmail.com For any type of sickness he can cure any disease.c0ntact me with this phone number +2348151870927.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: anonymous | 2015/09/25

greetings to everyone dig-nous of this virus Genital warts are small, benign (harmless) growths caused by a viral infection i.e. Human papillomavirus, typically HPV 6 and HPV 11. A female with genital warts however is at an increased risk for developing cervical cancer. Genital warts often occur in clusters and can be very tiny or can spread into large masses on genital tissues. If left untreated, genital warts often disappear. Genital warts, alternative Names: Condyloma Acuminatum, Fig Wart, Moist Wart, Pointed Wart, Venereal Wart, Verruca Acuminata, develop in the genital and anal area.i am hear to tell you people that there is cure to this virus,i was dig-nous of this virus 2014,i was almost died i went for medical treatment in Indian from Indian to germane but still no cure i then go true the inter net for help to God be the glory i saw a testimony shear by denzor tus about Dr.ultimate on how she was cured by this doctor then i go true his email AD. and email him and he ask me to provide him some items to prep-er the herbal medicine which i really did so, getting to a week and two days the medicine arrive true the simple delivering service Know en as D H L, and i went for pickup and make use of it as he ask me to use it, under 45minuts my body system changed i went to urinate and pass it out true physics then gradually gradually i became hell with the herbal medicine a week later i was totally hell then i decided to shear this shear this testimony about this man that cure my diseases pls if any of this kind of virus such as HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV,ETC there is hope for the hope less do email him on any of this Email AD,Dr.ultimatespellhome@yahoo.com, Dr.ultimatespellhome@outlook.com, Dr..ultimatspellhome@gmail.com thank you DOCTOR, for your cure for this i own you in re tune.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/24

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: anonymous | 2015/09/25

greetings to everyone dig-nous of this virus Genital warts are small, benign (harmless) growths caused by a viral infection i.e. Human papillomavirus, typically HPV 6 and HPV 11. A female with genital warts however is at an increased risk for developing cervical cancer. Genital warts often occur in clusters and can be very tiny or can spread into large masses on genital tissues. If left untreated, genital warts often disappear. Genital warts, alternative Names: Condyloma Acuminatum, Fig Wart, Moist Wart, Pointed Wart, Venereal Wart, Verruca Acuminata, develop in the genital and anal area.i am hear to tell you people that there is cure to this virus,i was dig-nous of this virus 2014,i was almost died i went for medical treatment in Indian from Indian to germane but still no cure i then go true the inter net for help to God be the glory i saw a testimony shear by denzor tus about Dr.ultimate on how she was cured by this doctor then i go true his email AD. and email him and he ask me to provide him some items to prep-er the herbal medicine which i really did so, getting to a week and two days the medicine arrive true the simple delivering service Know en as D H L, and i went for pickup and make use of it as he ask me to use it, under 45minuts my body system changed i went to urinate and pass it out true physics then gradually gradually i became hell with the herbal medicine a week later i was totally hell then i decided to shear this shear this testimony about this man that cure my diseases pls if any of this kind of virus such as HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV,ETC there is hope for the hope less do email him on any of this Email AD,Dr.ultimatespellhome@yahoo.com, Dr.ultimatespellhome@outlook.com, Dr..ultimatspellhome@gmail.com thank you DOCTOR, for your cure for this i own you in re tune..........

Posted by: fellicia | 2015/09/24

Do you know that there is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any deadly disease. Like Cancer, Hiv, syphilis, diebeties, madness, all kinds of deadly diseases known to man, low sperm count And also bring back your Lover, help you create job opportunities e.t.c. Well my main reason why i am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great deeds, Dr. Alegbe did for me. I was diagnosed of this deadly disease in the year 2000 ever since then i was taking my medications, until i met the great spell caster, though i never believed in spell. I saw many testimonies on how a great spell caster cured their deadly diseases. I contacted him through his phone number. I called him, he asked me to send him my email, which i did. He gave me a form to fill, I filled it and send it back to him. He told me that his god's required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. I don't know where to find the items he required. He told me that the only alternative is for of to send him the money, then he can help me to purchase the items from the items sellers. I promised myself to do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items and casted a curing spell on me. Two day later he asked me to go for check-up, when i did the check-up i was tested HIV Negative. If you passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him via his email on dralegbeherpsspelltemple@gmail.com

Reply to fellicia | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: ERICKSON | 2015/09/24

I am so happy today because I am free from the disease/virus of Herpes, I have been having Herpes since the past two years now, I have pass through many and different processes in getting cured from the diseases but nothing was working out, a friend of mine on Facebook introduce me to Dr Alegbe, that she is the only one who can helped me get cured from Herpes and any other diseases, I contacted him and have faith on her, All thanks to the gods of Dr Alegbe, after sending me the herbal medicines which she has prepared for me, my life get transformed and everything was fine and Ok with me, till now I have been going to check up and its now going to four months now I am still negative. All thanks Goes to Dr Alegbe and My Friend for what he has done for me and my family... contact Dr alegbe now by emailing her on dralegbeherpsspelltemple@gmail.com.com and her websites at

Posted by: fellicia | 2015/09/24

Reply to fellicia
Posted by: Sarah frank | 2015/09/17

HOW I GET FREE FROM HERPES AFTER 8 DAYS My name is Sarah frank,i am from USA.I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor EVE, I have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now and I have try several means to get rid of it, but there was no solution to it because my doctor told me at the hospital that herpes has no cure.I have being scam by several people on internet who claim that they have herpes cure.but I never gave up, until I saw a post,posted by JACK WILSON. when I saw her testimony I was happy because she make a statement that the herbal doctor medicine is for free. after reading the testimony,so I collect the herbal doctor email and mail him about my herpes that I need cure and 4 hours later he replied my mail, and told me to send him my details about my self and after that he told me that his herbal medicine is free and that the only thing that I need to do, is to provide money that he will use in getting the herbal medicine preparation done and I told him that he should give me 2/3 days to get the money amd we keep on sending mail to each other and using phone calls to communicate and three days later I got the money that he request for in getting the items and I send it to him he email me that he has purchase the items that he is about to prepare the herbal medicine and after the preparation he send the herbal medicine to me via fedex and he also give me the guide line on how to use the herbal medicine and after using it for 8 days as he told me, then I went for medical checkup at the hospital and I was so surprise that the doctor congratulate me that am now herpes negative and I was so happy because at last am free from herpes and also I want to thank WILSON for using doctor EVE to cure my herpes and another testimony is that two of my friend who also have herpes that contacted doctor EVE for their own cure have also been cured from herpes and now they are also herpes NEGATIVE like me and if you have herpes or any other disease and you want to get rid of it, DR EVE is the best DR to cure it. If you want to be sharing the same testimony that am sharing with other who has being cure by him kindly contact doctor EVE via this email: dr.eveherbeshome@gmail.com .... DR EVE GOT ALL CURE AND REMEDY TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN SUFFER FROM AND ALSO SPECIALISES IN THE FOLLOWING: (1) If you want your ex-back. (2) If you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care (10) if you are unable to satisfy your wife sex desire due to low err action. (11) If your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose or over flows. (12) If your work refuse to pay you, people owing you. (13) Solve a land issue and get it back. (14) Did your family Denny you of your right? (15) Do you have a low sperm count? (16) Are you contesting for any political position in your country? (17) Case solves E.T.C You are free to contact him at ( dr.eveherbeshome@gmail.com ) ..... CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ALL ANSWERS TO ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS: dr.eveherbeshome@gmail.com or call him on +27626447497

Reply to Sarah frank | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: fellicia | 2015/09/24

Posted by: fellicia | 2015/09/24

Posted by: fellicia | 2015/09/24

Posted by: miss jenny | 2015/09/17

I really happy that i and my boyfriend are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr Doris , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my boyfriend, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Doctor and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: dorisespelltemple@gmail.com he always ready to help you solve your problem....

Reply to miss jenny
Posted by: miss jenny | 2015/09/17

Reply to miss jenny
Posted by: miss jenny | 2015/09/17

Reply to miss jenny
Posted by: miss jenny | 2015/09/17

Reply to miss jenny
Posted by: miss jenny | 2015/09/17

Reply to miss jenny
Posted by: Oriel Martins | 2015/09/14

(MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS DISEASE) I am from USA, I was diagnosed of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis disease (ALS) in 2013 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure all kind of diseases including ALS, MND, HIV, HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via FEDEX delivery, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 2weeks, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Temi. Contact the great herbal doctor Temi via his email doctortemiherbalhome@gmail.com whatsapp or call his number +2348112252378 DOCTOR TEMI CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. NEUTRON MORON DISEASE 6. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis(ALS)

Reply to Oriel Martins
Posted by: Oriel Martins | 2015/09/14

Reply to Oriel Martins
Posted by: Lymm Sarto | 2015/09/11

Dr. Obaze God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on testifying about your good work, I was healed from HERPES VIRUS through the help of Dr Obaze. I saw a blog on how Dr Obaze known as 'LORD SPIRITUAL' cured people with his herbal treatment, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he prepare the herbs for me which i took, after taking it, he told me to go for check up, could you believe that i was confirm herpes negative after the test, and i went to a different hospital and it was also negative, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease,such as Diarrhea, kidney, Hiv/Aids, cancer of the liver,all kind of cancer sick,he has all type of herbal medicine that will cure them. kindly contact him now with his Email: Dr_obaze.cure@yahoo.com

Reply to Lymm Sarto
Posted by: Lynn Sarto | 2015/09/11

Hello Everyone TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A SPIRITUAL CURE TO THIS DEADLY VIRUS THAT INFECTED MY HUSBAND. ( HERPES GENERAL VIRUS ) i want to inform the world how i was cured of ( HERPES GENERAL VIRUS ) by a Doctor called Obaze. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cure me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Obaze cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cure of HERPES GENERAL so i decided to contact him on his email that was listed on the comment, Dr_obaze.cure@yahoo.com i searched his email on blogger and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. i am so happy that am free for HERPES GENERAL, I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good herbal cure it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this herbal cure email him Dr_obaze.cure@yahoo.com or call his telephone number:+2348113076159. he absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases like, CANCER / HIV/AIDS / HERPES / ALS VIRUS, Dr Obaze may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds

Reply to Lynn Sarto
Posted by: stella | 2015/09/10

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr idahosa was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr idahosa Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr idahosa and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr idahosa has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr idahosa on his email address at ( dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call him on +2348134261542

Reply to stella
Posted by: Raven Barry | 2015/09/10

Hello , i am Raven Barry from Florida, i am 50 years old, i saw a comment posted by Jenny Louis from New York, on how she was cure her HIV by Dr Iyaryi, I was diagnosed of HIV infections for the pass two years , I contacted jenny Louis and she told me that this very doctor cures HIV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then I contacted Dr Iyaryi, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HIV , so he prepared a traditional medecine for me to take which I used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which Dr Iyaryi told me I we be healed I was felling good and healthy , I went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told me that my HIV negative, then I made a promise to Dr Iyaryi that I will testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I will like you to contact him on driayaryi2012@hotmail.com if you having the same problem of mine that was cure by the great DR. I believe Dr Iyaryi will help you driayaryi2012@hotmail.com

Reply to Raven Barry
Posted by: Mr barry | 2015/09/10

Hello , i am Barry from Florida, i am 50 years old, i saw a comment posted by Jenny Louis from New York, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor Doris, I was diagnosed of HIV infections for the pass two years , I contacted jenny Louis and she told me that this very doctor cures HIV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then I contacted Dr Doris, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HIV , so I make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which I used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor Doris told me I we be healed I was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, I went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then I made a promise to Dr Doris that I will testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I will like you to contact him on(dorisespelltemple@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue I believe Dr Doris will help you

Reply to Mr barry
Posted by: Mr barry | 2015/09/07

Hello , i am Barry from Florida, i am 50 years old, i saw a comment posted by Jenny Louis from New York, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor Doris, I was diagnosed of HIV infections for the pass two years , I contacted jenny Louis and she told me that this very doctor cures HIV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then I contacted Dr Doris, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HIV , so I make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which I used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor Doris told me I we be healed I was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, I went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then I made a promise to Dr Doris that I will testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I will like you to contact him on(dorisespelltemple@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue I believe Dr Doris will help you.

Reply to Mr barry
Posted by: RYAN HELEN | 2015/08/24

i want to thank Dr DAN for what he has done for me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the spell that DR DAN cast for me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the spell DR cast for me and my family,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr DAN for your healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. problems like HIV AIDS, CANCER, KIDNEY PILE, SYPHILIS,. email him now he is waiting to receive you BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM Or contact his number +1 (310) 751-7818

Reply to RYAN HELEN
Posted by: kate wall | 2015/08/20

my name is Kate Wall, I want to share my testimonies to the general public on how this great man called Dr ADUDU cure my herpes. I have been a HERPES patient for over 7 Months and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled to Africa for Business trip who happen to once been a herpes patient, i explained every thing to her and she told me that there is this Great Dr ADUDU that help her to cure her herpes and she gave me his email address for me to contact him, and i did as she instructed. And Dr ADUDU told me how much to buy the herpes herbal medication and how i will get it, which i did. And to my greatest surprise was that i took the Herpes herbal medicine for just one week and behold i went for a test, the Doctor confirmed me herpes free and said that i no longer have herpes in my system and till now i have never felt any pains nor herpes again, so i said i must testify the goodness of this man to the general public, if you are there surfing from this Herpes problems or any deadly disease or other disease for i will advice you to contact him on his working email;draduduspelltemple@gmail.com thank you dr ADUDU.

Reply to kate wall
Posted by: luck sam | 2015/08/18

my name is Luck Sam I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr JATTO has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2 years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr JATTO on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare me a healing herbal cure, which he wanted me to take for 2 week, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr JATTO, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr JATTO on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on email: drjattolovespelltem ple@gmail.com and advice you contact him for any Disease problem that Dr JATTO can be of help, or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com.

Reply to luck sam
Posted by: luck sam | 2015/08/18

Reply to luck sam
Posted by: Davies becky | 2015/08/13

GREETINGS...... Hello my name is DAVIES BECKY from USA, i am so very happy to testify about this great spell caster(DR BELIEVE) that help me cured my HIV disease. I have been suffering from this HIV disease for over 6 years and i have found know cure, on till this blessed day i was browsing through the internet and i saw a woman testifying about this great powerful spell caster (DR BELIEVE) who helped her cured her HIV disease with a herbal medicine. And also i contacted him (DR BELIEVE) and i explain all my problem to him and he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me prepare a herbal medicine for me and after that, he told me that he will send me a oil that i will use in curing my HIV disease and on the oil there are some rules that i will follow in using the oil, and i stood by it, and after using the oil i felt changing in me and i went for medical check up and the doctor told me that i am cured from the HIV disease and i was so very happy now that i am free from HIV disease and also the woman mentioned that DR BELIEVE can also cure this deadly diseases called cancer, diabetes, syphilis, i am now saying that anyone you is suffering from any of this deadly disease should contact this powerful great spell caster at his email: AUTHENTICSPELLCAST@HOTMAIL.COM or AUTHENTICSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM or contact him through his website: http:// authenticspellcaste.webs.com/ or call him through his mobile number: +2349051496262 Or you read through my blog site: http://davesbeky.blogspot.com

Reply to Davies becky
Posted by: Gabrielle Patrick | 2015/08/03

My name is Gabrielle Patrick from Canada i am so very happy to testify about this great spell caster Dr Ofemo that help me cured my HIV disease. I have been suffering from this HIV disease for over 5 years and i have found know cure, on till this blessed day i was browsing through the internet and i saw a woman testifying about this great powerful spell caster Dr Ofemo who helped her cured her HIV disease with a herbal cure. And also i contacted him Dr Ofemo and i explain all my problem to him and he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me prepare a herbal medicine for me and after that, he told me that he will send me a oil that i will use in curing my HIV disease and on the oil there are some rules that i will follow in using the oil, and i stood by it, and after using the oil i felt changing in me and i went for medical check up and the doctor told me that i am cured from the HIV disease and i was so very happy now that i am free from HIV disease and also the woman mentioned that Dr Ofemo can also cure this deadly diseases called Cancer, Diabetes, Syphilis, Herpes, i am now saying that anyone who is suffering from any of this deadly disease should contact this powerful great spell caster at his email: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or contact him through: drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or call his telephone number:+2348163387496 he is the right one that can help you from any of the diseases contact him:web site: http://greatofemospelltemple.webs.com

Reply to Gabrielle Patrick
Posted by: binaley salami | 2015/06/28

Good Day my name is binaley salami, am from California actually i was suffering form HIV for over 5 years now and i have gone to so many doctors for help they can a solution to my problem, thing the day i met this man of powerful Dr OBAR in net he prayed for me and ask me to do so many thing off wish i did. golly be to gods for his messy and his grease that healed me. i am so happy to give ma life to god. if u need and assistance if any thing do contact this powerful Dr Dr.OBAR {drobarspellcastertemplehome@hotmail.com} need the most powerful Dr OBAR have ever experienced in life. I Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out, (1) To care HIV/AID or related illness (2) Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time (3) you need a divorce in your relationship (4) You want to be promoted in your office. (5) You want women & amp; men to run after you. (6) If you want a child. (7) You want to be rich. (8) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever. (9) If you need financial assistance. (10) Herbal care (11)If you want your ex back should contact me via E-mail : {drobarspellcastertemplehome@hotmail.com} {drobarspellcastertemplehome@gmail.com}

Reply to binaley salami
Posted by: binaley salami | 2015/06/28

Reply to binaley salami
Posted by: Jessica McDonald | 2015/06/25

MY GREATEST TESTIMONY IN THE WORD TODAY How I become HIV NEGATIVE I'm Jessica McDonald , from Texas City,USA,i want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS, HIV AIDS is known not to have a cure, i contacted this disease in 2013, i have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about the great doctor ECOCO on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, Cancer, Herpes etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor he helped me with his herbal medicine and i was healed within (14 days) and i went for a medical checkup and my doctor confirm it that i am HIV negative.Contact this grate herbal doctor for any kind of disease (HIV AIDS), ( Cancer) , (Herpes) etc or ailment via this email drirehobhude_spellcaster@hotmail.com Thanks Jessica McDonald

Reply to Jessica McDonald
Posted by: Tarot Talisman | 2015/05/31

Am from Florida,USA ...HIV has been ongoing in my family for long..I lost both parents to HIV and it is so much pain has not been able to get over. As we all know medically, there is no solution or cure for HIV and the cost for Medication is very expensive. Someone introduced me to a man (Native Medical Practitioner) in oxford. I showed the man all my Tests and Results and I told him have already diagnosed with HIV and have spent thousands of dollars on medication. I said I will like to try him cause someone introduced me to him. He asked me sorts of questions and I answered him correctly. To cut the story short, He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs(have forgot the name he called them) and he thought me how am going to use them all. At first I was skeptical but I just gave it a try. I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and I used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription. That he will finish the rest himself. And I called him 3 days after, I arrived and I told him what is the next thing he said, he has been expecting my call. He told me to visit my doctor for another test. Honestly speaking, i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, HIV negative and the doctor started asking me how do I do it....Am telling this story in case anyone may need this man’s help. He is the Great Dr Marko here is via email address (templeofsuccessandlove@gmail.com) or call +2348075705225 Thanks Regard....

Reply to Tarot Talisman
Posted by: james jerry | 2015/03/20

I USED TO HAVE HIV,,,AND I WORK WITH THE U.S ARMY......I LOOKED FOR CURE ALMOST ROUND THE WORLD,NOT UNTIL I CONTACTED A GREAT SPIRITUALIST,I NARRATED MY PREDICAMENT TO HIM,I WAS SHOCKED HE SAID''NO CAUSE FOR ALARM'''I SEND HIM MY PHOTO,,,,HE SAID HE WILL NEED TO BUY SOME ITEMS,AND I PAID FOR IT...AFTER THREE DAYS HE TOLD ME TO GO FOR TEST AGAIN,...... MY FRIENDS YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT WAS NEGATIVE....NOW I'M SOUND AND HEALTHY STILL WORKING WITH THE U.S ARMY . I BELIEVE HE CAN CURE ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: ohehenemenspelltemple001@gmail.com and ohehenemenspelltemple001@yahoo.com or call +2347031362391

Reply to james jerry
Posted by: doris carter | 2015/03/20

[b]DR Uroko is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i could’nt find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come accross a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa Uroko, i never knew it was alll because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask me, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strenght that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Uroko gave to me from the ancient part of africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at:atitilovespell@gmail.com thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Carter. or call him now on +2347031362391

Reply to doris carter
Posted by: bella | 2015/03/19

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Uroko has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Uroko can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Uroko, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Uroko on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on (atitilovespell@gmail.com.com).

Reply to bella
Posted by: joy28 | 2015/01/09

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr OSUBA has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.OSUBA can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr OSUBA i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr OSUBA on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on DR.OSUBASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR 08142559061

Reply to joy28
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/09

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/09

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/09

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/09

Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/07/30

Hi J

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: Fellow sufferer | 2010/07/29

Get yourself a humidifier. I have one from Vicks. It produces steam and you can add eucalyptus oil to open your sinuses and ease your breathing. It works wonders at night to help me sleep. Whether it''s post-nasal drip or bronchitis that makes you cough, this will ease the symptoms.
Flu cannot last 3 weeks, you have a secondary infection like sinusitis or bronchitis. Better get back to the doctor anyway, you might need antibiotics.

Reply to Fellow sufferer