Question
Posted by: leila | 2010/07/07

Coughing dogs

my dogs coughs as if their throats are itching

Hi Leila

Unfortunately you haven't given me enough info with regard to the condition, breed dogs, age, duration of the problem e.t.c.

The condition can be anatomical, infectious - viral, bacterial, irritation e.t.c.

Sorry but I do not have enough info

2
Posted by: leila | 2010/07/08

They are dalmations crossed with a smaller breed. I do not know exactly what it is. they are 4 years and 5 months old. they started coughing about a week and a half ago. their noses are wet and if they were kids i would think it was a cold or the flu. Petrus, the male started coughing and after about 2 days Katrina (female) also started coughing. it is as if she is trying to clear her throat.

Reply to leila
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/07/08

Hi Leila

Sorry but I do not have enough info

Reply to CyberVet